Total Pageviews

Monday, June 25, 2012

Share your pictures if you miss your Grandchild


I have been feeling a little better today , I feel when I share a pic of my Grandson I feel I still have some bragging rights. Since I did most of the work financially and emotionally since he was 4months old. I know I have been such a big part of his life. I would really like to tell people that he is the cutest, he is well behaved, he lights up when he see's me, his Aunty and Uncle. Since I can't show him off in stores or to relatives I will share him to my readers if you are not getting Grandparents rights and you have a cute pic to share please share it , it may bring joy to my readers. This pic was taken a few days after just learning to walk at a beach in Florida he loves the sand. Its been almost a year since I have heard is cute little voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment