Total Pageviews

Monday, July 30, 2012

Grandmother needs help with Legal fees


I have been trying to help my grandson stay safe, like alot of Grandparents we never expected to have to take over the role. I am asking the public to help me get back to the state that my Grandson is in. See i feel he is in Danger because my daughter has been putting him at risk now by being addicted to pills. DCF has no idea of what she is doing , even though she has been arrested for 5 types of drugs and Larceny. Her boyfriend is also addicted to drugs he is the farther of my grandson. I need to get legal help. the DCF worker is going to wait until something happens. See when people become addicted they become the best actors, they fool alot of people ...this is why I will need lots of help , they steal , use and steal and use..the children are only there for another way to get money to buy drugs. Donate by hitting the Donate button ...please you may save one child OR https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JWPLUZVG4VAWA

1 comment:

  1. This is very important issue for every families today. We should respect our grandparents and give them all facilities. They need to be strong on legal matters.Grandparents Rights Should be more effective.

    ReplyDelete