Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Just feeling like I can't get there..


Today I realized its going to be so hard financially to be there for my Grandchild. I can help so much help him grow up in a good household. I have been offered a position in the state he is in , but I just can't afford to get there , I am praying that I get some help so I can get there. Grandparents who have been though this please give me some advice. I know I should show my love to him and my daughter, but right now I can only help him.. I feel she will need to hit rock bottom , before she gets help. So I can help her son , but I do need some help getting there if there is anything you can Donate hit the button to the side. It will help pay for getting there Thankyou Grandparents

No comments:

Post a Comment