I have been living in fear that something could happen to my Grandson , Well after a phone call by Detectives for my Daughter I have finally opened my eyes! If you have a gut instinct that is something is wrong follow it! Gather some evidence and act quick, I have seen many signs over the last 6 years that something has been wrong with my daughter but my thoughts have tried not to believe the truth , no one whats to learn the truth , I wanted it to be that I was wrong but I am not. My daughter has made alot of wrong choices since she has been a teenager. She started stealing alot from me at a young age, then smoking pot, missing school, then smashing into cars, then stealing from her work, fighting with boyfriends, dating drug attacks, getting pregnant with a drug attack. Just when i thought she had grown up and made a choice to get away from the drug induced boyfriend , she moved in with me , everything was good for a few months, then i felt she was mad at the world for nothing! I was supporting my Grandson for a year and half, she was sleeping late, not feeding him on time. But i was still proud thinking she did the right thing for her child. Then ..I started missing money, my credit card was used by her without my permission. She was taking her little sister in the store stealing! I got in a huge fight with her because i was helping feed her son breakfast...things weren't making sense. I had to prove to the police i was the good parent after she tried to make me look real bad. (
The biggest thing to remember they LIE so bad and Steal) She moves back to are hometown and next thing I here from is a Detective wondering were she and her boyfriend is? He is being investigated for Robbing a bank? They want to speak to my daughter too...Wow i can't believe it !! Now everything is making sense she is hooked !! She is so bad and him they will rob a bank
No comments:
Post a Comment