Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Simple something More

Simple something more is a book , telling a storie about your soul looking for something , Self loading . Each time you look at your Grandchild you feel that your DNA is finding it self . We live many lives , going though teenages, young adult, adult, and now Grandchild. We have forgotten that we have things that we love . I have loss myself in my family What was i put on this earth to do? I use to love playing with my children when they were little , i would pretend with them just like I was a child. But as a Grandparent we have to fingue out a roll in this world now. If your child or the mother or farther of your grandchild don't want you involved in their child's life your grandchild all we can do is prayer for them , because the law is not there for grandparents. We will find Simple something more but the sad part is will the grandchild forgive the parent from years from now for not having that relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment